If you are anything like me, you haven’t even looked at your holiday list. Well, maybe looked at it but haven’t done much with it. No worries, with Amazon Prime at your finger tips, you can check everyone off that list ASAP.
Recently, I have become the Queen of ordering gadgets off Amazon. My wife laughs because we get so many packages delivered. Whoops. Here’s a list of things that have made my life easier and would make great gifts! Hope this helps.
- Hair Dryer Brush – this is my new favorite hairstyler. Leaves my hair so soft and full of volume!
- Shoulder Massager – perfect after a long day. If you work from home, this is perfect while at your desk.
- Sodastreamer – when I got this for my wife a few years back, it was a hit! Great way to cut out sodas also.
- Ice Roller – put this baby in the fridge and use it in the morning to de-puff your face.
- Tote bag – for the mom who needs all the space or anyone on the go! Here’s another similar option.
- $5 Scarf – Yes! $5 and has great reviews. Different colors are different pricing.
- Luxury Coffee Table Books – for your bougie friend (me). Lous Vuitton, Dior & Chanel. Seriously so cute.
- Cozy Slippers – Now that we have tile floors, I appreciate these so much. They are extremely soft.
- Collapsible Straws – for the sustainable friend! Any one who drinks from a straw NEEDS this. Silicone version here.
- Foot Buffer – this has saved my feet during quarantine! Buff your feet while in the shower and they will stay soft.
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $550 Visa Gift Card to celebrate 2021!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 12/30. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.