Happy April Babes! I know everyone says this every month but I cannot believe we are in April already! I hope the first quarter of the year has treated you well.
Now, on to my Top 5 March favorites. You’ll find clothing, shoes and beauty. I might also call this my Recent Favorites. These are items that I have been reaching for non stop throughout March and the Spring season. You have probably seen them featured in some of my recent Instagram pictures. Let’s get into it!
- Levi’s Original Trucker Jacket – I feel like this jacket has not left my body all year long. I love pairing it with any and every outfit. Throw it on with a pair of pants and a blouse. Or you can wear it over a dress to add a more casual vibe which I love.
- Marc Fisher Espadrille Wedge – These wedges are SO COMFORTABLE. Perfect Spring/Summer shoe (especially for us short gals). The platform really aids in the comfort. Great selection of neutral colors to pick from (I chose the nude pair). I wore these non stop in Vegas, over 8 hours walking per day.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – When I found this product I felt like the clouds in Heaven parted and the sun shone down on it. Ha, maybe that’s a bit much but SERIOUSLY, this stuff is so hydrating. I put it on at night before going to bed. I also wear it during days when I have no/minimal makeup on. Its thick without being sticky.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel – I recently got my eyebrows tinted so I don’t do much to them. But when I want the hairs to look little darker and more groomed, I reach for this. Gives a tint of color without looking over the top. I really feel like the whole Instagram eyebrows are a thing of the past. Click here for a more affordable option.
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Favorite – I was on the go all month – road trips and flights. This cutie was by my side the whole time. I purchase an additional adjustable strap in February. That was a game changer. No more worrying about the vachetta. Click here to read more about this purse.
As always I hope you found this helpful. The products mentioned have been essential to me all month long. Do you have any favorites for March? Leave them in the comments below, I’d love to discover something new!
“Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds, are the morning yawn.”
Leave a Reply