It’s that time of the year, when the flowers are blooming, birds are chirping and Sephora has their Beauty Insiders Sale – if you are not already signed up, it’s free just click here. This is a great time to pick up any items you’ve been thinking of purchasing or restock items you already love. In today’s blog-post, I’m sharing a few products that I’ll be picking up as well as items I recommend. Some of these items are new to me, but most are products I already love!
Rouge – Friday 4/13 – Monday 4/16 & Friday 4/20 – Monday 4/23 – Use Code YAYROUGE
VIB – Friday 4/20 – Monday 4/23 – Use Code YAYVIB
Beauty Insiders – Friday 4/20 – Monday 4/23 – Use Code YAYINSIDER
- Tata Harper Daily Essential’s Kit – I’ve raved about Tata Harper in the past. Many of you are interested but have never tried it. This is the perfect starter kit. Great for all skin types.
- Tata Harper Glow Getter – Tata’s Glow Getter duo is a quick way to brighten your complexion. Apply the cleanser first, then the mask over top. Wait 15 mins and rinse. BOOM! radiant skin.
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb or Moisturizing Bomb – This is a great moisturizer. Aqua Bomb is for oily skin and if you are drier, Moisturizing Bomb is best. I use to have super oily skin but now, it is much drier. Both are great!
- Tatcha Pore-Perfecting Moisturizer & Cleanser – This brand is usually pretty pricey. But this duo is a great way test out the brand without breaking the bank. Great for Oily/Normal/Combo/Sensitive skin.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – I love this jelly mask! It has a yummy watermelon scent BUT it is not too strong. Apply all over your face and let it dry. Sleep with it on and wash off in the morning. Really hydrates the skin. I will definitely be purchasing this mask. Great for ALL skin types.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – Oh my goodness, this is great for dry lips in need of recovery. Its super thick, sometimes it’s even hard to squeeze out. Apply at night.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – Apply and leave overnight for soft more supple lips in the morning. This is newer to me (received a sample w/my Sephora points) but I will be purchasing a full size. A little goes a loooong way.
- Coola Liplux SPF 30 – Because our lips need protection from the sun too. I’ve been wanting to check out this line – super clean ingredients.
- Sephora Collection Liquid Lip in Always Red – This is a beautiful red. I think it would be great for almost all skin tones. Let me know in the comments below if you wear red lipstick. Maybe this could be your first.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Dolly – Such a wearable color. Dolly is my go to when I can’t be bothered to pick out a lip color. Again, this color would suit a lot of different skin tones.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara – My prayers have been answered!!! Monsieur Big is my favorite mascara BUT I have been waiting for the waterproof version! I will most definitely be picking this up.
- Becca Liquid Highlighter in Opal – I am not big into highlighters. Powders can look super dry in person. But this liquid highlighter gives the perfect “glow from within”.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton Sheets – These are a softer alternative to regular cotton balls.
I am definitely more of a skincare girl. But I thought I would recommend a few other products that I love. To check out my Makeup Essentials, scroll down past the comment section. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful! Please leave me any suggestions you might have down below.